This was another wait and see week. And this week I got to see the benefits of time decay. My Iron Condor in EEM expires next week, and boy is it starting to show. This week its starting value was at $26, and by Friday had dropped all the way to $7. (That’s a good thing for me.) My original goal was to take this trade off around 50% profit, but since I’m so near to the final expiration I have decided top let it go and collect the full $21 credit.
XBI continues to hover at my upper strike price. I still have over a month for it to come back into the safe range. Although I’d prefer if it stayed in my profitable zone, I’m not getting nervous . . . yet.
No new positions this week. I was tempted to add to my fledgling Ford position, but as I am working with a nano-capitalized account, I need to keep things pretty liquid.
|EEM||Iron Condor (Exp: 2/21, 43-48 Strike)||+$14.00 (+66.67%)|
|XBI||Iron Condor (Exp: 3/20, 80-97 Strike)||-$19.00 (-54.29%)|
|F||3 Shares||-$2.10 (-7.95%)|
|DOGE||2235 Shares||+$2.168 (+48.50%)|